• Fact #1: Chiropractic is one of the most rapidly growing healthcare professions
Chiropractic is one of largest healthcare sectors in the world. In the US alone there are around 65,000 chiropractors and an additional 20,000+ around the world. Currently, there are an estimated 20,000 students enrolled in chiropractic colleges around the world.
• Fact #2: Chiropractors are recognited and covered in government healthcare programs
Chiropractic care is included in federal health care programs, Medicare, federal employee compensation, etc. Students registered in chiropractic programs are allowed to receive student loans on the federal level. Chiropractors are also hired by the government to aid in the treatment of our veterans.
• Fact #3: Insurance covers chiropractic care
Most insurance carriers cover chiropractic care, including state workers compensation.
• Fact #4: Chiropractic care was originally introduced by Hippocrates
Hippocrates actually introduced the techniques in the treatment of patients who suffered from muscle and back disorders.
• Fact #5: Around 15% of the total US population opts for chiropractic care
It is a fact that many people now contact chiropractors for their musculoskeletal complaints, more so than seek out massage and yoga professionals.